The initial consultation takes approximately 60 minutes in person, in one of the London clinics below or via Skype. Your consultation will include a full health and dietary analysis, so I can paint a picture of you and your health. From there, I will make realistic dietary and lifestyle recommendations and I will discuss with you what I think is going on and what we need to do about it.
Many clients ask how many sessions they might need and my answer is it will depend on their current state of health, how long they’ve had health concerns, the pressures of the lifestyle they have and many other factors. In my experience, on-going support and additional motivation provided by a package is what clients find invaluable and the key to success, but I am more than happy to provide a single session too. Get in touch so we can discuss your needs.
Depending on your individual health status/ needs, there may be additional investigation required, such as pathology. This will be followed by a comprehensive and therapeutic functional nutrition and natural health plan. As well as lifestyle and dietary adjustments, you may be prescribed nutritional supplements.
* please note that any required tests, pathology and prescriptions are additional costs.
Honor Oak Wellness Rooms, SE23 – Saturdays 10-13.00
Rise Osteopathy SE23 Tuesday’s evenings 18.45-21.00
Skype consultations Weds 9-15.00
Any other time on request.
I highly recommend the coaching programme to help resolve long standing issues that cannot be covered in one initial session.
An example of a typical package
* 1 x initial 60-minute consultation plus initial chat over the phone before booking.
* A personalised nutrition programme sent to you and updated after every session
* Possible functional testing such as hormone tests, gut function or food intolerances. These will be discussed in the follow up sessions.
* 2 x 45-minute follow-up sessions (can be taken via Skype or phone)
* Additional weekly coaching support either via phone or What’s App.
Sessions booked to discuss testing only will be charged as an initial to include the time taken to analyse the results.
Payment is required in full before or on the day
A minimum 24-hour cancellation period is required for all appointments, otherwise a cancellation fee of £50 may be charged Get in touch for your free minute consultation and see if this could be something for you.